- Cyprus Real Estate Agents 塞浦路斯实地产代理
- PERMANENT RESIDENCY – SIMPLIFICATION, CLARIFICATION AND SPEEDY RESPONSE (NEW REGULATION)
- Ο Περί Ενοικιοστασίου Νόμος Ν23/1983
- Cyprus Property Valuations Ioannis Michalaki Chartered Surveyors (Cyprus)
- Cyprus Property Management
- Financial Services Cyprus
- Cyprus - EU - Permanent Residence 得到了塞浦路斯的永久居留证 - （欧洲）
- Corporate News
- Cyprus Serviced Offices For Rent
- Law and Tax
- Cyprus Long Term Rentals
Cyprus Property Management
Inter M Properties also offers Cyprus Property Management services to its clients.
Residents of Cyprus apartment buildings can use our professional property management Cyprus services to ensure a clean, safe environment for all and efficient discreet and reasonably priced maintenance works in common areas, including strict adherence to regulations.
Inter M Properties Management services in Cyprus include the following:
- Payments of common expenses Cyprus (for cleaning, elevator maintenance, etc)
- Preparation of the statement of monthly expenses and delivering it to each unit
- Collection of monthly common charges from each unit
- Supervision of cleaning Cyprus, repairs and maintenance of common areas
- Observing relevant regulations regarding the obligations of tenants and the administrative committee (6 (Ι) of 1993)
- Transparent bookkeeping Cyprus for the building and residents’ right to inspection of the books at any time.
- Presentation of finances to the tenants at the annual general meeting of the building
- Professional management and handling of all delicate matters and independent implementation of committee decisions, reducing unnecessary friction between residents.
- The Inter M Properties management team Cyprus also offers services for building owners who require a comprehensive range of services including finding tenants, arranging lease documents, collecting of rental income due and a full maintenance package.
To request more information on our property management services or for any other enquiry relating to this service please call us on 00357-25-660092 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org